Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davdah:
    With gas prices going the way they are we'll probably start seeing these on the road soon enough.
    I pumped my bicycle tires up and been practicing my roller blading just in case I can no longer afford to put gas in the car.

Comment

Proud, ever consider getting a motorcycle?...52mpg you know lol.
      "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

or a horse! lmao No gas there, and get free fertilizer out of the deal! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
          Proud, ever consider getting a motorcycle?...52mpg you know lol.
          lol, I'm too reckless to drive a motorcycle, CM. I get too excited. I tried it once and wound up jumping a curb and losing my shoes - lol! A bicycle is much safer for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Houston:
            or a horse! lmao No gas there, and get free fertilizer out of the deal! lmao
            Houston, I'm afraid a horse would never make it in my town. Too citified for a horse, although I like the sounds of it!

Comment

Not
              thank you for all replies guy...

and yes I love to be with my, my mom will be here in December and I will start than, I just wanted to know the law is all.

PS if I start working right now, I will make no less than $150000 ( was making on Last job) but I don't care for anything more than my family

Comment

OK - you go to work, I'll watch your kids, and you can pay me what you earn.
                --------------------
                "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The question is not if the law allows it...
                  I think you should work and have some pride into yourself. You should be a "selfmade" man, not relying on your wife. What are you doing if one day she gets fed up with you hanging out at the house while she busts her *ss to support you?
                  She might just divorce you, and then you become a welfare issue.... Taxes go up for us etc.
                  I don't think it is right for somebody able to work, not to put into the system and show some gratitude toward your "new adopted country"...
                  What do you think? Don't you have any pride????

Comment

Stick a sock in it, you lot. So what if she is the bread winner and he is a stay-at-home dad? If it works for them, it works.
                    --------------------
                    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Is this your wife?

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JermCool:
                        Stick a sock in it, you lot. So what if she is the bread winner and he is a stay-at-home dad? If it works for them, it works.
                        Exactly! It's not uncommon at all anymore. I intend to pop out dozens for J to stay at home and deal with, just so he knows what it's been like for me dealing with the teenagers by myself all this time.
                        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

And how do you propose doing that? LOL
                          --------------------

Comment

yes, friend. take care of the house. take care of
                            your kids. be an equal partner. i am glad that
                            you have a loving wife who works hard and is dedicated towards the future of her family.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation