Thanks Marie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Marie

Thanks Marie......that makes me feel some better. He hasnt overstayed his VW yet.....his 90 days are up September 1....

But my children and I cant bear the thought of being without him....so we get married first THEN file the papers?

So we could get married right away right? Just trying to get it all straight in my head so I dont screw up...if they sent him back I would die!

I am job hunting now so I can file the affidavit of support....I hadnt needed to work for a while so I took the summer off with my kids.....I just dont want anything screwing things up and getting him taken away from me.

Thanks Marie......that makes me feel some better. He hasnt overstayed his VW yet.....his 90 days are up September 1....

But my children and I cant bear the thought of being without him....so we get married first THEN file the papers?

So we could get married right away right? Just trying to get it all straight in my head so I dont screw up...if they sent him back I would die!

I am job hunting now so I can file the affidavit of support....I hadnt needed to work for a while so I took the summer off with my kids.....I just dont want anything screwing things up and getting him taken away from me.

Comment

Working...
    X