Waiver for non-immigrant visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiver for non-immigrant visa

Hey everyone, hope u all doing good. This is the first time i am posting here although i visit this site oftenly. would appreciate if i can get answered a question.

Is there a wavier to file for applying non immigrant visa (visit visa) if someone has already been in US on visit visa and overstayed. i actually need this info for my mom (60 yrs old) who travelled to US on visit visa than overstayed it by 4 yrs than she left to Canada voluntarily. After two years From Canada she tried entering US (EWI) and was caught at border where she was given doc's and than released after given court date to apear. She apeared in all her removal proceedings and ended up with voluntary departure and left US on voluntary departure within given time.

Is there a way she can apply for visit visa? She left US on VD.. is that gonna help in anyway?

will really appreciate any assistance.

Thanks

Prix

Hey everyone, hope u all doing good. This is the first time i am posting here although i visit this site oftenly. would appreciate if i can get answered a question.

Is there a wavier to file for applying non immigrant visa (visit visa) if someone has already been in US on visit visa and overstayed. i actually need this info for my mom (60 yrs old) who travelled to US on visit visa than overstayed it by 4 yrs than she left to Canada voluntarily. After two years From Canada she tried entering US (EWI) and was caught at border where she was given doc's and than released after given court date to apear. She apeared in all her removal proceedings and ended up with voluntary departure and left US on voluntary departure within given time.

Is there a way she can apply for visit visa? She left US on VD.. is that gonna help in anyway?

will really appreciate any assistance.

Thanks

Prix

Comment

your mother obviously has NO respect for the laws of MY country...overstayed by 4 years???? What, the airports were closed? She was 'sick?" BEEESS....and then she tried to sneak back to MY country. Eff her. Who in their right mind would trust this cheat? Sure, she can apply....but no consular official would believe a single word she utters during the interview, because everything she would say is just a lie....she can stay home for a long time....she doesn't understand the meaning of 'responsibility' and 'respect' for laws of a sovereign nation...good bye and good riddance...she is just a visa cheating lowlife.
      Come on...tell us why she "forgot" to go back home after four years....nobody 'forgets'....nobody gets a four year "vacation"....lies lies lies lies....and then she tries to evade our authorities once again...I hope she NEVER comes back to MY country legally....ever. She has not earned that privilege.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
        your mother obviously has NO respect for the laws of MY country...overstayed by 4 years???? What, the airports were closed? She was 'sick?" BEEESS....and then she tried to sneak back to MY country. Eff her. Who in their right mind would trust this cheat? Sure, she can apply....but no consular official would believe a single word she utters during the interview, because everything she would say is just a lie....she can stay home for a long time....she doesn't understand the meaning of 'responsibility' and 'respect' for laws of a sovereign nation...good bye and good riddance...she is just a visa cheating lowlife.
        Come on...tell us why she "forgot" to go back home after four years....nobody 'forgets'....nobody gets a four year "vacation"....lies lies lies lies....and then she tries to evade our authorities once again...I hope she NEVER comes back to MY country legally....ever. She has not earned that privilege. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ugh.

Comment

Hi Prix and welcome to the ILW.

Please forgive the rude welcoming by someone12, best to just ignore his comments as most do here.

There are quite a few nice members here on this board, that when they log in, hopefully they can give you some answers to your question.

Please check back again
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Available, but not much of a chance to get one. Besides the issue of her previous criminal acts, there is the issue of evidence that she has an unrelinquished residence abroad. She clearly has no ties overseas and is seeking to return to live. I think she is seeking a waiver to reenter and then adjust status. It is clear that any consular officer will see that also.

Comment

Prix: So, your mom illegally overstayed her visa by four years...then, after leaving the country, she attempted to sneak in without inspection?

I realize that the open-borders fanatics ProudMEX and Sprint4theBorder have suggested that you simply "forgive" Someone12...but, quite honestly, the views of the American people - as a whole - are more in tune with those of Someone12. Your mother doesn't deserve - and won't get - another opportunity to thumb her nose at America...no doubt ably abetted by yourself.

She isn't welcome in America, and we don't want her here!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by prix:
                Is there a wavier to file for applying non immigrant visa (visit visa) if someone has already been in US on visit visa and overstayed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Well, I'll keep my thoughts about your mom for myself and answer your question: yes, there is... Check out I-192 form and requirements. Here is about the procedure:
                http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id...s_can_info.xml

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                I think she is seeking a waiver to reenter and then adjust status </div></BLOCKQUOTE>... I couldn't find a link where it is spelled out what exactly "visiting on a non-immigrant waiver" means and what are the restrictions, but if you guys have what federale86 suggests on minds - forget it! Visiting on approved waiver has very strict rules... no if, no but.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                  Prix: So, your mom illegally overstayed her visa by four years...then, after leaving the country, she attempted to sneak in without inspection?

I realize that the open-borders fanatics ProudMEX and Sprint4theBorder have suggested that you simply "forgive" Someone12...but, quite honestly, the views of the American people - as a whole - are more in tune with those of Someone12. Your mother doesn't deserve - and won't get - another opportunity to thumb her nose at America...no doubt ably abetted by yourself.

She isn't welcome in America, and we don't want her here!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't say anything of the sort. I just said 'Ugh' to S12's comments. I do not think his mom will qualify for a waiver considering the circumstances, but there is a no need to get nasty and hurl insults. The OP's mom is not in the USA, so please get over the sarcastic and rude comments.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:

She isn't welcome in America, and we don't want her here!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, are you a Supreme Court Justice, work for DHS or a pion maverick with the Minutemen? You're a fanatic yourself.
                    Of some unknown unsolved mystery that is.
                    Colorful avatar. Thanks for using that one. It's worthless.

Comment

And if I remember right, SunDevil is or was an immigrant him or herself once. I just don't get these immigrants who turn on other would-be immigrants??
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Don't Disregard S12! Once America Had Rules! All One Had To Do Was Follow These Rules! The Rules Created To Protect AMERICA!!! Not To Discourage The seeker of Morals and Values!!! TWAS the Seekers Of Mal Intentions That Caused Difficulties! Thee System Is Broken for Both Immigrant With Honest Intent and USC Alike!!!
                        The Many Posters Here That Are Not Respected Had high Regard For honesty and Respect For USA! Too Many With Fraudulent Intent Have Created Difficulties For Both The USC and The immigrant Alike! Gotta See Both Sides!
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                          Don't Disregard S12! Once America Had Rules! All One Had To Do Was Follow These Rules! The Rules Created To Protect AMERICA!!! Not To Discourage The seeker of Morals and Values!!! TWAS the Seekers Of Mal Intentions That Caused Difficulties! Thee System Is Broken for Both Immigrant With Honest Intent and USC Alike!!!
                          The Many Posters Here That Are Not Respected Had high Regard For honesty and Respect For USA! Too Many With Fraudulent Intent Have Created Difficulties For Both The USC and The immigrant Alike! Gotta See Both Sides! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One can state their opinion without being harsh or rude. That's S12's problem. Why bash people into shame? What good does that do? Humility and humanity have lost their way in America, I'm afraid. It's very sad.

Comment

quite simply,Proud, the OP is acting as if nothing happened...that it is 'normal' for scumbags to overstay by 4 years, then try to sneak in America....but it's not normal; it's the sign of irresponsibility and I don't mind rubbing somebody's nose in that simple fact, because they don't have a clue.
                            What consular official in their right mind would trust this woman again????? What respect did she show for our laws? (hint: none) What respect did she show for our borders and laws when she tried to sneak back in? (hint: none) And yet, the douchebag OP thinks she should just stroll into one of our embassies and be granted a waiver.....not fn likely.

Comment

S12, giving your opinion on the matter is one thing, but why do you have to always turn it into verbal abuse and put downs..even when it's not the OP themselves.

If you want to be taken more seriously in what you say, cut the bad language and insults out.
                              Instead of been seen as someone who loves their country and believing in doing things the right way.. you are just seen as an abusive annoying prat.

SD.. No, i'm not supporting the OP's mother..I merely don't like to see new members or any member for that matter to be attacked or spoken to like that. I apologized to the OP so they don't go on thinking that we are all like S12, and hopefully someone will come along with answers, not abuse, nothing wrong with wanting that is there
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Working...
                              X