USCIS-CSR Where are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS-CSR Where are you?

Those of us who appreceiate those with actual experience and understanding are sorry if you have been pushed away by the mentally ill know nothings who are feeding their egos and delusions by pretending they have something to offer. If you were to review the posts and profile these "people" you would soon determine that they are just attempting to BE someone and BE important - their lives are simple and slow. Like children playing super hero.

Hopefully you will come back and continue to offer real help to those who are confused and want information.

If you are really gone - it is a shame.

Those of us who appreceiate those with actual experience and understanding are sorry if you have been pushed away by the mentally ill know nothings who are feeding their egos and delusions by pretending they have something to offer. If you were to review the posts and profile these "people" you would soon determine that they are just attempting to BE someone and BE important - their lives are simple and slow. Like children playing super hero.

Hopefully you will come back and continue to offer real help to those who are confused and want information.

If you are really gone - it is a shame.

Comment

Hopefully USCIS-CSR wasn't the one pretending... maybe what has been posted is it. Is the well dry?

Comment

SL are you some kind of expert on "faking it?"

Comment

Thanks Sammy,

By the time the accusation was made I was exhausted. I have to be careful as my purpose here is to keep my skills sharp and help where I can. If I get too frustrated I tend to respond with apathy.

Comment

Working...
          X