Got my Green Card!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Green Card!

Hey just thought I'd like to let everyone know I got my green card! Went for the Interview w/ my husband on March 15th...retook fingerprints the same day (expired since I took them in Nov) and got the card yesterday (04/05/05) I thinks thats pretty quick... its a conditional GC (because we have only been married 2 years even though we've been together 5) so in another 2 years we just have to get the condition removed no big deal....

Good luck to everyone out there!

Hey just thought I'd like to let everyone know I got my green card! Went for the Interview w/ my husband on March 15th...retook fingerprints the same day (expired since I took them in Nov) and got the card yesterday (04/05/05) I thinks thats pretty quick... its a conditional GC (because we have only been married 2 years even though we've been together 5) so in another 2 years we just have to get the condition removed no big deal....

Good luck to everyone out there!

Comment

Good luck,
      Priya, and don't forget that there is more to life than just material needs.
      Now that you have attained your great physical object (GC) it is time to move to higher levels and think of your Spiritual needs.

Om Riddhi-siddhi-daaya Namah.
      Om, to Him who grants (yogic)powers and realization, prostration !

Comment

Good luck,
        Priya, and don't forget that there is more to life than just material needs.
        Now that you have attained your great physical object (GC) it is time to move to higher levels and think of your Spiritual needs.

Om Riddhi-siddhi-daaya Namah.
        Om, to Him who grants (yogic)powers and realization, prostration !

Comment

ummmmm...thanks?
          I think God appreciates our weekly Sunday visits

Comment

Congratulations Priya!

Comment

ANOTHER FRAUDSTER BEATS THE SYSTEM !!!

Comment

Congratulations and welcome Priya... good luck to you both.
                it was like that when i found it... honest!

Comment

Too funny...It's too bad I'm not a fraudster. I just happen to have met my husband at school (5 years ago) but **** if it makes you feel better Michael to call me one all the power to ya! I did get good info here from time to time. But my husband and I love coming back and reading some of the posts here...some are pretty **** funny and others I feel kinda bad about.
                  I've even told my attorney about this site. So if anyone who is doing things the right way and need a good (although expensive) immigration attorney I can recommend the firm.
                  Thanks sosueme, atwitsend and to you aswell Michael!

Comment

YOUR WELCOME FRAUDSTER !!!

THIS IS THE BEST IMMIGRATION BOARD IN THE WORLD !!!!

Comment

It sure is! Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Congratuations, Priya! Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                        X