Self Employement proof of income

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Employement proof of income

How can I prove my income when I am self employed and the USCIS asked me to prove my income ?

How can I prove my income when I am self employed and the USCIS asked me to prove my income ?

Comment

Do you have an accountant? We have one and we pay ourselves. The records are stored with the accountant and we get W-2's at the end of the year so that when we file our personal taxes we have proof of income. How did you pay taxes before? (Did you hove a "regular" job before)? Have you paid taxes before?

Comment

If you are self employed, you should have a bank account dedicated to this business. your depoits should reflect your primary revenue and expenses should be written from checks against the revenue.

So answer is your bank account as written record.

Also, if you have ledger books or written account of business activity. this would be backed up by receipts, invoices etc.

Have you filed your tax return yet showing a schedule c business return? if so, they will accept as part of proof, but Immi Officer will still want to see proof of ongoing income.

Comment

Working...
        X