Alabama Crackdown Already Working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobrains would be a more accurate screen name....the mass exodus (i.e. deportation) of every parasitic illegal alien would cause a giant sigh of relief for every patriotic American...so tell us...how long did it take you to learn which end of the enema bag goes in which orifice?

Comment

Good riddance to them. I applaud the exodus. I only wish you would leave to Mexico.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
        nobrains would be a more accurate screen name....the mass exodus (i.e. deportation) of every parasitic illegal alien would cause a giant sigh of relief for every patriotic American...so tell us...how long did it take you to learn which end of the enema bag goes in which orifice? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        SomeoneStupid, I'm still trying to figure out what this ranting you just posted got to do with the topic of discussion. You are trully living up to your name.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
          Good riddance to them. I applaud the exodus. I only wish you would leave to Mexico. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          FederalNut, your crystall ball is foggy and giving you unreliable information. Invest in a glass cleaner or employ an undocumented immigrant to clean it for you. You will certainly get your money's worth.

Comment

Actually, I think 'noclue' would be even more accurate...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation