Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama Crackdown Already Working

Illegals, Brit, and Olde Moron fleeing Alabama!

Illegals, Brit, and Olde Moron fleeing Alabama!

Comment

.... And the opportuniy to go and pick your own fruits from the farm. Please make your bed at the hotel you stay in otherwise the Manager might charge you for doing it for you, "your smartness"

Comment

...there are 12,000,000 illegal aliens already in America - and farmers are ALWAYS whining and complaining that they can't get enough farm workers!

I guess that even illegal aliens don't want to pick fruit and vegetables.

I think that the majority of Americans would happily pay more for fruit and vegetables if, by doing so, they could rid themselves of illegal aliens and the social and economic problems that they create.

Comment

Sundevilish, if majority of americans will happily pay more for fruit and vegetables in order to get rid of undocumented immigrants why are your dads and moms in both houses fighting, tooth and nail against tax increase for even the rich? Is the sun becoming too unbearable out there?

Comment

Your next no borders. Sheriff Arpaio is coming for you!

Comment

Federalnut or is federalmess, you may have to check your crystal ball again to know where i reside or if i'm even undocumented. Is Apaio the Sheriff for the whole country now?

Comment

noIntelligence should spend less time on this website and more time learning how to speak English fluently.

The American people wish that Sheriff Arpaio was able to enforce the law in the whole country. Luckily for us, the AMERICANS in Maricopa County, Arizona, ensure that he is reelected with massive majorities every four years!

Comment

Sundevilish truly the sun must really be getting to you. My prediction: very soon you will heed your advice.

Comment

America's Toughest Sheriff is like Santa Claus, he knows if you have been a naughty illegal alien.

Fear is coming for you!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                      America's Toughest Sheriff is like Santa Claus, he knows if you have been a naughty illegal alien.

Fear is coming for you!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not worried about him. In a few more years, we all know where he will be. Guess who will be cleaning his behind then: an undocumeted immigrant, of course.

Comment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44793726/ns/us_news-life/

FederalNut and Sundevilish, take time to open the link above and read it out to yourselves and people like you. That is the unintended consequence of the ill-advised immigration law in AL

Comment

noborders....why don't you leave my border? No one gives an ambercrumbly nor brit about the fate of illegal alien douche bags....good riddance.

Comment

"There is going to be a void. No question," Davis said.

That statement should worry everyone. This law is likely to delay economic recovery for all of us. The law of unintended consequences at work. Own goal AL
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                              noborders....why don't you leave my border? No one gives an ambercrumbly nor brit about the fate of illegal alien douche bags....good riddance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SomeoneStupid, if this is your best argument, you are going to disappoint a lot of Americans, including all grade school and high school teachers, some of who will soon be unemployed if they have not retired by now, but definitely not me.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation