X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflicting advise CSPA

Hi

The CSPA is conflicting

My son was follow to join and beneficiary of fathers I 140 employment based applicayion

The I 485 for husnband was filed before son was 21 and pending at enactment of CSPA

The I 485 instrunctions say

If you have a spouce ofr minor child abroad who is to follow to join then complete I 824

The I 824 was sent concurrently with I 385 for husband and pending at enactment of CSPA

Child could not file I 485 for himself as not in USA

The VO say aged out even though a case was pending at enactment with no final decision and I 824 was filed in timely manor

If anyone has been told they aged out go to www.expatsvoice.org as it is hoped to file a class action

From what I have read, no other forms should have been filled in other than the I 824.

Lawyer says the TSC have errored so we are going to challenge

Hi

The CSPA is conflicting

My son was follow to join and beneficiary of fathers I 140 employment based applicayion

The I 485 for husnband was filed before son was 21 and pending at enactment of CSPA

The I 485 instrunctions say

If you have a spouce ofr minor child abroad who is to follow to join then complete I 824

The I 824 was sent concurrently with I 385 for husband and pending at enactment of CSPA

Child could not file I 485 for himself as not in USA

The VO say aged out even though a case was pending at enactment with no final decision and I 824 was filed in timely manor

If anyone has been told they aged out go to www.expatsvoice.org as it is hoped to file a class action

From what I have read, no other forms should have been filled in other than the I 824.

Lawyer says the TSC have errored so we are going to challenge

Comment

Who is your lawyer, and where are you located in Fl. I am near Gainsville, Fl

Comment

Working...
      X