Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-325 Questions

I am a USC attempting to complete the G-325 with several questions:
    1. In the Employment section, do I only have to list the dates of employment, or must I also account for time frames of unemployment?
    2. In the Residence section, do I have to list places I lived while on temporary (1-2 months)assignments or only permanent residences?
    3. Is there a continuation form if your residences and employment history exceeds the 5 lines provided on the form?

1. In the Employment section, do I only have to list the dates of employment, or must I also account for time frames of unemployment?
    2. In the Residence section, do I have to list places I lived while on temporary (1-2 months)assignments or only permanent residences?
    3. Is there a continuation form if your residences and employment history exceeds the 5 lines provided on the form?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pacmatt:
      1. In the Employment section, do I only have to list the dates of employment, or must I also account for time frames of unemployment? ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      I haven't looked into that for a while, but as a general rule you list only employment; any gaps (unemployment) can be seen from that
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2. In the Residence section, do I have to list places I lived while on temporary (1-2 months)assignments or only permanent residences??
      3. Is there a continuation form if your residences and employment history exceeds the 5 lines provided on the form? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      List permanent residences.. In case you are petitioning for your spouse, and stayed for longer periods of time (2,3 months) in his/her country, you may want to list that.
      If you don't have enough space, enclose a sheet of paper.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X