Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does uscis have a required timeline to mail your decision?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does uscis have a required timeline to mail your decision?

I went for my interview for 485 in february. Its been 3 months already and I havent received their decision by mail yet. Ive been to 2 info pass apts and still nothing. I wanted to know if I have any rights in terms of how long they can take to send me their decision.

I went for my interview for 485 in february. Its been 3 months already and I havent received their decision by mail yet. Ive been to 2 info pass apts and still nothing. I wanted to know if I have any rights in terms of how long they can take to send me their decision.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by knicks4dee:
      I went for my interview for 485 in february. Its been 3 months already and I havent received their decision by mail yet. Ive been to 2 info pass apts and still nothing. I wanted to know if I have any rights in terms of how long they can take to send me their decision. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Do you know if the name check has been cleared or not?
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Hi Knicks,

There is no timeline with USCIS..should i say backlogged!

Hopefully you should hear something soon.
        "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

They just said that i had 2 files and the files needed to be placed together and it would still take some time so "be patient" (thats what I was told at the infopass appt)

Comment

I just sent u a private message Knicks.

Comment

Working...
            X