Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanx Brit4064.
    it looks you're the only one in this forum that knows what she's talking about.

Do you think the immigration officer might give me a chance to answer his/her questions, or he/she's going to deny my case based on my arrest?

thanx again

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cristina:
      thanx Brit4064.

Do you think the immigration officer might give me a chance to answer his/her questions, or he/she's going to deny my case based on my arrest?

thanx again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG... s e x change night tonight. CoExist just made Proud a man and now you have turned Brit into a woman....ROTFLMAO....
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cristina:
        thanx Brit4064.

I can't see why they would deny it unless they think it counts as a CIMT. Maybe it was because you were dealing with a minor? You really need to talk to a good immigration lawyer. You'll only get lay advice on here. And I'm a he
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
          [QUOTE]Originally posted by cristina:
          thanx Brit4064.

I can't see why they would deny it unless they think it counts as a CIMT. Maybe it was because you were dealing with a minor? You really need to talk to a good immigration lawyer. You'll only get lay advice on here. And I'm a he

Sorry

Comment

Since S12 reared his ugly head on here again, here's an interesting story. Note he was once an "illegal douchebag". Seems he turned out ok. Everybody deserves a second chance. But why they didn't give him the Medal of Honor is beyond me??

Some upset Marine sergeant won't receive Medal of Honor
            By Gregg Zoroya, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON "” A rare decision by Defense Secretary Robert Gates to reject a Marine Corps recommendation that one of its heroes receive the Medal of Honor has angered Marines who say Sgt. Rafael Peralta sacrificed his life to save theirs.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/militar...of-Honor_N.htm
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              What does this have to do with anything? An interesting comment by his mother.

"I don't want that medal," Peralta's mother, Rosa, said Wednesday. "I won't accept it. It doesn't seem fair to me."

No mention of this guy being an illegal. Illegals can not join the U.S. Military. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said since S12 commented as I added this in here.

"Peralta first came to the United States from Mexico without legal documentation as a teen and joined the Marines the day he got his green card on April 17, 2000. He later became a naturalized citizen"

Seems he was illegal once.

And as for the mother's comment, as I read it, she means it doesn't seem fair because he wasn't given the Medal of Honor.

Comment

S12,

Brit4064 knows a whole lot more about immigration than you.
                I've never been on this forum, but really, what are you doing here? it's obvious you are not helping anyone! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MMMMMM??? NOPE!!!! Wrong Answer!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

A few months ago I was arrested for serving alchohol to a minor(I was bartending in a restaurant).It was a set up - the minor was a cop and I failed to ask for his ID.
                  Im in a misdemeanor diversion program (25 hrs of community service,3 month of probation).After i complete the program my case is dismissed. I completed my 25 hrs of community service and paid the fine, but im still on probation.
                  I received an appoiment for my second green card interview - GC through marriage.

What are my chances to get my GC?
                  If I ask for a continuence until my probation is over,is there any chance I get it?

Thank you so much! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

Lion vs Hyena
                    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Dear Cyberposters:

I wish to reply to cyberposter Cristina's question.

1) Did you have a legitimate work authorization?

2) Have you paid taxes on your work earnings?

3) Have you committed other crimes?

According to you, you were charged with a crime involving a minor. Many crimes that have to do with contributing to the delinquency of a minor are crimes of moral turpitude.

If USCIS decides that your crime is one of moral turpitude, you will not be able to stay.

Please remember: I said "if."

If you have been given a second chance to live in this wonderful country, there are a few things you need to remember:

1) Do not believe immigration attorneys who may have encouraged you to mistreat Americans because they are inferior. If you want Americans to respect foreigners, show respect to Americans by obeying the law. The American government will kick you a..s..s if you disrespect American law by disobeying it.

2) Do not single out Americans for any form of illegal abuse. If you do, you may run afoul of an American like me, and get your a..s..s kicked in a courtroom.

3) Do not commit any crime that involves minors. The American government is a stickler for protecting children. This country loves children so much that if an American citizen leaves this country to have *** with a minor in another country and is caught, he will still go to jail here.

4) Stop telling yourself that "we foreigners came here to work." No American gives a d..a..m..n how hard your foreign a..s..s works if the work you do is illegal.

I guess you can tell by my post that I am not exactly "pro foreigner." However, I do respect an honest person's right to come to America to make a living for himself and his family.

Hunger and love know no political boundaries. If your family's needs are not being me in your country, your love for them will make you find a place where you can take good care of them. As far as I am concerned, America is the best place for it.

In short: Obey the law and we welcome you with open arms. Commit a crime of moral turpitude and we will kick your a..s..s back to that hellhole you came from.
                      I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

My dog is prettier than her.
                        What an ugly creature!
                        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheryl D. Uzamere:
                          Dear Cyberposters:

I wish to reply to cyberposter Cristina's question.

1) Did you have a legitimate work authorization?

2) Have you paid taxes on your work earnings?

3) Have you committed other crimes?

According to you, you were charged with a crime involving a minor. Many crimes that have to do with contributing to the delinquency of a minor are crimes of moral turpitude.

If USCIS decides that your crime is one of moral turpitude, you will not be able to stay.

Please remember: I said "if."

If you have been given a second chance to live in this wonderful country, there are a few things you need to remember:

1) Do not believe immigration attorneys who may have encouraged you to mistreat Americans because they are inferior. If you want Americans to respect foreigners, show respect to Americans by obeying the law. The American government will kick you a..s..s if you disrespect American law by disobeying it.

2) Do not single out Americans for any form of illegal abuse. If you do, you may run afoul of an American like me, and get your a..s..s kicked in a courtroom.

3) Do not commit any crime that involves minors. The American government is a stickler for protecting children. This country loves children so much that if an American citizen leaves this country to have *** with a minor in another country and is caught, he will still go to jail here.

4) Stop telling yourself that "we foreigners came here to work." No American gives a d..a..m..n how hard your foreign a..s..s works if the work you do is illegal.

I guess you can tell by my post that I am not exactly "pro foreigner." However, I do respect an honest person's right to come to America to make a living for himself and his family.

Hunger and love know no political boundaries. If your family's needs are not being me in your country, your love for them will make you find a place where you can take good care of them. As far as I am concerned, America is the best place for it.

In short: Obey the law and we welcome you with open arms. Commit a crime of moral turpitude and we will kick your a..s..s back to that hellhole you came from. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheryl,
                          If you Are Legit? Please Be Careful What you Give! .
                          Thanks!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

See another lawyer. Felonies are distinct 'no'. This is not a felony. Do the cops really hire minors? That doesn't make sense.

Comment

yeah, the minor I served an alchoholic beverege was hired by the cops. They set us up,waited for us to serve him and got busted.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation