Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arrested while waiting for the second green card interview

A few months ago I was arrested for serving alchohol to a minor(I was bartending in a restaurant).It was a set up - the minor was a cop and I failed to ask for his ID.
    Im in a misdemeanor diversion program (25 hrs of community service,3 month of probation).After i complete the program my case is dismissed. I completed my 25 hrs of community service and paid the fine, but im still on probation.
    I received an appoiment for my second green card interview - GC through marriage.

What are my chances to get my GC?
    If I ask for a continuence until my probation is over,is there any chance I get it?

Thank you so much!

A few months ago I was arrested for serving alchohol to a minor(I was bartending in a restaurant).It was a set up - the minor was a cop and I failed to ask for his ID.
    Im in a misdemeanor diversion program (25 hrs of community service,3 month of probation).After i complete the program my case is dismissed. I completed my 25 hrs of community service and paid the fine, but im still on probation.
    I received an appoiment for my second green card interview - GC through marriage.

What are my chances to get my GC?
    If I ask for a continuence until my probation is over,is there any chance I get it?

Thank you so much!

Comment

oh boo hoo boo hoo (moo moo)...it's someone else's fault....oh boo hoo boo hoo....I didn't know....oh woe is me....it's the fault of (a) the police (b) our unfair immigration laws (c) aliens from outer space....amazing...it's never the fault of the douchebag alien....why is it so impossible to be a responsible adult? Your own country's standards must be awfully low....

Comment

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

if you cant answer my question I really dont need your oppinion.

i didnt say im not assuming responsabolity for my act.
          i didnt blame it on the cops. yeah i broke the law.thats what you want to hear?

I would appreciate someone else's oppinion.

Comment

Why don't you consult an immigration attorney?
            http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Sorry Cristina, someone12 is a MAJOR LOSER - he has LITERALLY made it his hobby to hang out here for YEARS with no legitimate purpose WHATSOEVER but to #$%^ with immigrants.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cristina:
                if you cant answer my question I really dont need your oppinion.

i didnt say im not assuming responsabolity for my act.
                i didnt blame it on the cops. yeah i broke the law.thats what you want to hear?

I would appreciate someone else's oppinion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your last sentence states, "I would appreciate someone else's oppinion". Didn't someone provide his opinion?
                If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

I did already, he told me it is most probable that my case is denied. If Im lucky they my grant me a continuence(if I show them i already completed the programs requirements).my case has been opened for 2 years and they want to get rid of the cases.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timmy_d11:
                    Sorry Cristina, someone12 is a MAJOR LOSER - he has LITERALLY made it his hobby to hang out here for YEARS with no legitimate purpose WHATSOEVER but to #$%^ with immigrants. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now how can he #$%^ with immigrants behind the computer screen? This is something new I learned. Is it called e#$%^?

Comment

Hi Cristina,

Ignore the likes of S12 He's in his own little world. He likes to taunt immigrants sometimes. It makes him feel good.

So long as it's not a CIMT crime (Crime in Moral Turpitude), you should be ok. I don't think your crime would be. The only thing is until you are off the parole period, they won't adjudicate your petition. Good luck. This isn't legal advice.
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

and this wank.er knows everything about US immigration law?? Really? What, did you study the INA between the Weetabix?

Comment

i said SOMEONE ELSE'S not someone's what is it so hard to understand?

If you have no answers to my question please DONT reply.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cristina:
                            i said SOMEONE ELSE'S not someone's what is it so hard to understand?

If you have no answers to my question please DONT reply. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you didn't state the last sentence in your original post. How are we suppose to mind read. I am just here to help you as much as I can but clarity is very essential. You see Sarah Palin said she put a Plane for sale on eBay and Democrats twisted and said she said she sold it on eBay. So that is why I want to make sure there is no room for error.

Based on the statistics and proven method, if you drop you clothes in front of the adjudicating officer, no issues you will be given GC right away. Believe me it has happened. Just google NYC immigration officer arrested and you will see.

Comment

S12,

Brit4064 knows a whole lot more about immigration than you.
                              I've never been on this forum, but really, what are you doing here? it's obvious you are not helping anyone!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation