over stayed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over stayed

I overstayed, I have a daughter who is 2 years old. What will happen to her if I leave her with one of my family members which is a USC.

I overstayed, I have a daughter who is 2 years old. What will happen to her if I leave her with one of my family members which is a USC.

Comment

You or your relative might be charge with child endangerment as you are negligent of your parental duty.Children should never use in any way to get leverage for immigration purposes.

Comment

My relative does not want to take her, if there won't be any way my daughter will have legal papers. She's willing to care for her, only if immigration will allow it. I have no choice, it's better for her here than back in our terrorist infested country (asylum is not possible). It's not easy for me, but she will not have anything there.
        Are there amy possible solution here...or this is a loosing battle?

Comment

Are you from Colombia? It sounds like that.

If I am right, I wish you the best with the new president. I hope he can clean it.
          It is a really beautiful and rich country, that unfortunately, terrorism has destroyed.

Comment

Working...
          X