Case status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case status

Is there a way to find out about your case status even if you don't have a application recipt number.

I mean you can't really call the office where you filed your application and Customer Service can't provide any answers to a case with out an application recipt number either if they can answer any questions at all related to a specific case.

Is there a way to find out about your case status even if you don't have a application recipt number.

I mean you can't really call the office where you filed your application and Customer Service can't provide any answers to a case with out an application recipt number either if they can answer any questions at all related to a specific case.

Comment

You should probably schedule an appointment using INFOPASS, as I did.

First read everything about Infopass, take the documents you have, and they may informe you about your case there.

If you want to know more than the officer tells you, you can also place an inquiry there, as I did about my case in CA. The officer told me that the Center will send me a letter with the information I requested. I want to know exactly where my file is.

Good luck.

Comment

Luma,

I have an appointment with the office in Sacto next week and will bring all the copies of all the paperwork i have filed and i guess i will find out then what's going on if any.

Where did you file and what was your experiences?

Comment

Working...
        X