My offer to help the moderator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My offer to help the moderator

I would like to take this opportunity to help the moderator of this board by filtering inappropriate posts. My qualifications include alot of experience with immigration, dealing with members of this board, a BS in Physics, an MBA in Finance and I am going to Law School. I feel that I can do a good job moderating this board and getting back to more substantial discussion of the issues.

I would like to take this opportunity to help the moderator of this board by filtering inappropriate posts. My qualifications include alot of experience with immigration, dealing with members of this board, a BS in Physics, an MBA in Finance and I am going to Law School. I feel that I can do a good job moderating this board and getting back to more substantial discussion of the issues.

Comment

Michael,
      You to be the moderator?

Thats like letting a wolf guard the chicken pen. The owner would come and find all the chicken gone and the wolf asleep.

No prizes for guessing where the chicken went.

Comment

Mike would choke the chicken. I hear he is quite good at that.

Comment

Vote for Michael; he will make the best moderator ever in ILW history!!!

Comment

Everyone wants to become boss... whats wrong with real modorator? why you think he is not qualify and doing something wrong?

YES! MICHAEL YOU HAVE QUALIFICATION
            LET ME TELL YOU HOW>>>>

When the body were made, each and everyone of the body part wants sot be the boss, Hand said I will be Boss ,because I do all the chors and work , Legs said I bear the weight of all of you.. Nose said I smell and protect you all from danger and eyes said I look where the danger lurks, so on.. brain said he thinks for every one and command.. and finally A S S hole said to be the boss. everyone surprised for his decission and laugh at the idea. A SShole got so pis sed and squeesed him self and refuse to pass the S HIT. after certain time limbs are barely functions , brain can't think properly, eyes are crossed and everyone suffered. then the again got togather and let the A s Shole be the boss. finally he got happy and and pass the lot of S hit.
            So the moral of the story is you are qualified, you don't need the brain to be the BOss but you will be an ***hole.
            You are qualified.

Comment

Michael is the king of grints!! Michael should be the moderator on this website!!!!

Two grints immigrate to America. On their first day off the boat they are wandering around New York City seeing the sights. As lunch time approaches they decide they are hungry. They then come up to a street vendor selling hot dogs. One says to the other in a shocked tone, "My God - They eat dogs in America?"

"I can't believe it!" says the other, equally appalled.

"Well," says the first, "we're going to be Americans, so we must do as they do."

They approach the vendor bravely. "Two hot dogs, please." The vendor hands them their food in a pair of paper sacks. The two grints sit on a park bench to eat their lunch. One looks inside his sack, hesitates and turns to his partner and says, "Uh, guess which part of the dog I got?"
              6 Shots to Get Rid of That Taste
              A young man walks up and sits down at the bar. "What can I get you?" the bartender inquires. "I want 6 shots of Jagermeister," responded the young man. "6 shots?!? Are you celebrating something?" Yeah, my first b l o w j o b." "Well, in that case, let me give you a 7th on the house." "No offense, sir. But if 6 shots won't get rid of the taste, nothing will."

Learn to live like a True American!!! Get the **** out of my country grints!!!!

AMERICA – LOVE IT AND LEAVE IT !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X