Marriage Interview Help Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage Interview Help Needed

I married my USC wife in Dec. of 2005. She was in school at the time and she will not finish school until end of July. We had our interview date changed to when she is out of school. Our new date is in August. My wife has job once she is done with school, and we will moving in together in Aug. My question is, will the USCIS think anything of the fact that we didnt live together 7 months after the marriage? She was in school in a different city and now that she will be out of school, we will be living together. The interview is 2 weeks after we move in, which means we will only have a copy of the lease. We have bank statements, pictures, affidavits. But our bills, auto, and those things are not there. We are in our early 20s so its hard for us to have those things anyways, but what will it look like to USCIS. Has anyone been or have heard of a situation like this, and what has the outcome been like? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I married my USC wife in Dec. of 2005. She was in school at the time and she will not finish school until end of July. We had our interview date changed to when she is out of school. Our new date is in August. My wife has job once she is done with school, and we will moving in together in Aug. My question is, will the USCIS think anything of the fact that we didnt live together 7 months after the marriage? She was in school in a different city and now that she will be out of school, we will be living together. The interview is 2 weeks after we move in, which means we will only have a copy of the lease. We have bank statements, pictures, affidavits. But our bills, auto, and those things are not there. We are in our early 20s so its hard for us to have those things anyways, but what will it look like to USCIS. Has anyone been or have heard of a situation like this, and what has the outcome been like? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Still looking for help.

Comment

It is imperative to do the right thing and to know that you are right.
        The rest is routine.
        As long as you have entered marriage in good faith and continue it , go to the interview and tell IO everything as is.
        If you get denied for wrong reason then appear before Judge in Court, get notarized affidavits of as many people as you can, bring witnessess with you ,if necessary, and demand Justice.

Comment

File for annullment based on fraud; she will leave you the second she gets the green card; no woman would live separately from her husband like that; this is BS !!!
          Do NOT go to the interview; get the annullment a.s.a.p. !!!
          This is the best advices you have or will ever receive in your life.
          Thank me later

Comment

Hey Moron, can you not comprehend what you read. I am the non US citizen, and my wife is the USC. So why would she leave me? You need to get a job or do something more productive with your life.

Comment

Working...
            X