Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALLING S12 - guess what!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CALLING S12 - guess what!!!

    that dumba.s.s. Abercrumbling showed up and he's dumber than ever, plus, he enjoyed my 'warm welcome' so much that he brought his gf along so that she could partake in the reception afforded to her loser, or maybe he uses her as his shield... Also, I can't wait to read your replies to Federale86's This is Islam. I know we will all get a kick out of your wisdom and wittiness

  • #2
    that dumba.s.s. Abercrumbling showed up and he's dumber than ever, plus, he enjoyed my 'warm welcome' so much that he brought his gf along so that she could partake in the reception afforded to her loser, or maybe he uses her as his shield... Also, I can't wait to read your replies to Federale86's This is Islam. I know we will all get a kick out of your wisdom and wittiness

    Comment


    • #3
      Speaking on who is whose shield,,,, we always sing,,,, u are the woman,,, i am the man,,, u're my fortune,, i am your frame,,,,, be my ladyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, all the night,



      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
      that dumba.s.s. Abercrumbling showed up and he's dumber than ever, plus, he enjoyed my 'warm welcome' so much that he brought his gf along so that she could partake in the reception afforded to her loser, or maybe he uses her as his shield... Also, I can't wait to read your replies to Federale86's This is Islam. I know we will all get a kick out of your wisdom and wittiness </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

      Comment


      • #4
        S12 our resident is not my shield towel head, he's a fellow law abiding citizen. I don't need shields, not here, not now, not ever. If I ever need a peon like you I will whistle and throw you a ham, then you can show your ugly face.

        Comment


        • #5
          wowowo, this is a combination between being pissed off and desperate for something no one knows but you!!!!! Hmmmm' honestly you are full of it...........'


          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
          S12 our resident is not my shield towel head, he's a fellow law abiding citizen. I don't need shields, not here, not now, not ever. If I ever need a peon like you I will whistle and throw you a ham, then you can show your ugly face. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

          Comment


          • #6
            why should I be desperate or pissed off about anything towel head? I'm not full of anything camel herder, it's not me who's trying to cross over the border. What are you running away from goat herder? You know what? you are B-O-R-I-N-G and I'm not used to dealing with BORING TOWEL HEADS. Over and out.

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                Listen No Amnesty,

                Today i took some paper work with me and went to Starbucks and while i was in the through of my work as they have free wi-fi anywhere in Canada, two guys were tryin to do some remodeling to the furniture, so with no hesitation, i stood up and had them move my table few steps and that just took just abiout 15 seconds, some little blonde girl with blue eyes and i have to admit, she was really cute came from nowhere after 2 minutes and said to me, the manager wants to apologize from you if this had caused some inconvenience to you and the next three drinks on US, here is your coupons maybe that is enough reason for me to move to Seattle although its ranked third racist place of all time, what do you think sweetie? Just to answer your curiosity, tomorrow i will be havin my lunch break and i will use my 1st coupon for a LARGE CARAMEL FRAPPUCCINO, u want some????


                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                why should I be desperate or pissed off about anything towel head? I'm not full of anything camel herder, it's not me who's trying to cross over the border. What are you running away from goat herder? You know what? you are B-O-R-I-N-G and I'm not used to dealing with BORING TOWEL HEADS. Over and out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                Comment


                • #9
                  You live in Toronto so this Seattle story doesn't make sense. Seattle is also the most commie, pinko, leftist, liberal place in the US only compared to San Francisco. Back to your mickey mouse story, you got free wi fi, free coupons, and think that you made the biggest contribution to mankind by moving your table... What do I think? I think that you are desperate to get on my good side. Keep your frapuccino, I hate Starbucks towel head.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Frappuccino comes with two p'sssss not one. this is how they wanted it!!!!!

                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                    You live in Toronto so this Seattle story doesn't make sense. Seattle is also the most commie, pinko, leftist, liberal place in the US only compared to San Francisco. Back to your mickey mouse story, you got free wi fi, free coupons, and think that you made the biggest contribution to mankind by moving your table... What do I think? I think that you are desperate to get on my good side. Keep your frapuccino, I hate Starbucks towel head. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      tryin has g at the end; moveD my table; abouit (???); apologize 'from' you (???); havin has a G at the end; "some little" blonde girl (???). I stand correct once again, we have to keep you towel head in check at all times. Go to Arizona like I first suggested, ha ha ha

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                        tryin has g at the end; moveD my table; abouit (???); apologize 'from' you (???); havin has a G at the end; "some little" blonde girl (???). I stand correct once again, we have to keep you towel head in check at all times. Go to Arizona like I first suggested, ha ha ha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                        The pot calling the kettle black - ha ha ha!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So what exactly is the point of contention of this spirited debate? You two should square off and have a discussion about the central points on which you disagree!
                          Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            the point is quite clear. In my post I called specifically for S12 a.k.a. our resident and the towel head Abercrumbling showed up because he´s desperate to run away from Toronto and he´s trying to ingratiate himself to me. If you want to debate a central point you are in the wrong post.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                              the point is quite clear. In my post I called specifically for S12 a.k.a. our resident and the towel head Abercrumbling showed up because he´s desperate to run away from Toronto and he´s trying to ingratiate himself to me. If you want to debate a central point you are in the wrong post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                              At least you figured out how to spell your 'big' word. Baby steps . . .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X