once again I-130

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once again I-130

I have an approved I-130. My parents are LPR and I used to live in Turkey. (I'm in USA now as a graduate student). I wondered where will this approval notice be sent? My parents US address or my Turkey address on the form ? and what are the steps after the approval? do you think I would need to go to US consulate in Turkey?

note: Thanks passingby for your answer to my previous post. It helped when I called NSC.

I have an approved I-130. My parents are LPR and I used to live in Turkey. (I'm in USA now as a graduate student). I wondered where will this approval notice be sent? My parents US address or my Turkey address on the form ? and what are the steps after the approval? do you think I would need to go to US consulate in Turkey?

note: Thanks passingby for your answer to my previous post. It helped when I called NSC.

Comment

does any one have any idea?

Comment

You have two options either to choose consulate process (CP) abroad or adjust status (AOS) in the U.S. I-130 Approval notice will send to your petitioner (your parent). When you file AOS, you must possess an original cope of I-797 (I-130 approval notice). Your approved I-130 has been forwarded to the National Visa Center for CP even through you may choose AOS. Thus, if you project your student's visa will cover your status till priority date becomes current, you need to inform NVC in writing that you will file AOS in the states. NVC then will hold your case till INS requests it. You can call the NVC help line to check whether it has received your case. If you hear that the NVC has started to send out the form of agent's choice with other documents, which indicates that your case will become current in 9-12 months. Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X