Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has any I-485 Petitioner missed the AOS interview by mistake?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has any I-485 Petitioner missed the AOS interview by mistake?

Hi,

My husband and I missed our AOS interview and sent a request letter for rescheduling the day right after we missed it. We have not heard back from the request letter for a few days by now, but we have received a case denial/deportation notice since we did not show up at the interview. On the notice, it tells us to request to reopen the case by filing I-290B within 30 days of denial. I will do that if I do not hear back from the rescheduling request soon. However, I do want to know if anyone had the same experience and what could happen.

Hi,

My husband and I missed our AOS interview and sent a request letter for rescheduling the day right after we missed it. We have not heard back from the request letter for a few days by now, but we have received a case denial/deportation notice since we did not show up at the interview. On the notice, it tells us to request to reopen the case by filing I-290B within 30 days of denial. I will do that if I do not hear back from the rescheduling request soon. However, I do want to know if anyone had the same experience and what could happen.

Comment

Why did you miss it?

Probably best to file again from scratch.

Comment

Working...
      X