Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Baraka Hussein Obama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Baraka Hussein Obama

Michelle Obama lets the cat out of the bag.

Michelle Obama lets the cat out of the bag.

Comment

WOW!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

And you all didn't believe me. But you got to believe Michelle.

Comment

The difference between that Kenyan guy and u is one little thing, He is the President of the United States of America and you are one of his people, You see that black Kenyan guy,,, he owns Air force one and his home address is so easy to find, i took so many pictures there

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
          And you all didn't believe me. But you got to believe Michelle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

He does not own AF 1. And why are you taking photos of the WH? Helping Al-Queda? But I am glad you admit he is Kenyan, which makes him not the President of the United States.

Comment

She means in the context of his home country as in where his relatives came from..not him. He was born in HI. Duh Just think for a minute, why would she say something so obvious, recorded on video that it would be used by the Birthers as evidence? Trust FedNUT to jump on it.
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Fed is iperson. No doubt about that. End of story.

Comment

Sometimes the truth slips out. That is why he won't release his un-annotated birth certificate. Baraka Hussein Obama could end this controversy by releasing his origonal birth certificate, but he won't? Why not? Because he has something to hide.

Comment

Give me your address/ name and phone # if you are brave enough as u say and lets see who will not sue u in the court for your accusation,

This is really going too far and believe me i wont sit silent on this,

If you have the nerve to stand for what you wrote me, give me your name and your phone # and i will take it to the next level and i will be able by then to answer your question why i took some photos of the White house,

[QUOTE]Originally posted by federale86:
                    And why are you taking photos of the WH? Helping Al-Queda?

Comment

No, I am I-person!
                      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

ph.kkkkkkk both of you'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                        No, I am I-person! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Fed,

Don't you think all of Obama's opponents during the elections could've burst his bubble and brought evidence he wasn't born in the US? The government has enough power to deny his eligibility for presidency. Some poor guy who works at the local records office in Hawaii can make million $ headlines by releasing Obama's birth certificate.

But I guess none of these happened so far. May be because he really IS born in HI?

Seriously, I find it very weird that some people think that because they didn't vote for the president then they shouldn't support him or support the US. If you think Obama's election was a bad thing, it's a done deal, what're you gonna do? For the interest of your country, it's easier to extend a helpful hand than to point a finger.
                          "A candle loses absolutely nothing by lighting another candle"

Comment

how i wish u become my family Dr, Plzzzzzzzz

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Okalian:
                            Fed,

Don't you think all of Obama's opponents during the elections could've burst his bubble and brought evidence he wasn't born in the US? The government has enough power to deny his eligibility for presidency. Some poor guy who works at the local records office in Hawaii can make million $ headlines by releasing Obama's birth certificate.

But I guess none of these happened so far. May be because he really IS born in HI?

Seriously, I find it very weird that some people think that because they didn't vote for the president then they shouldn't support him or support the US. If you think Obama's election was a bad thing, it's a done deal, what're you gonna do? For the interest of your country, it's easier to extend a helpful hand than to point a finger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Don't you think all of Obama's opponents during the elections could've burst his bubble and brought evidence he wasn't born in the US? The government has enough power to deny his eligibility for presidency. Some poor guy who works at the local records office in Hawaii can make million $ headlines by releasing Obama's birth certificate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said. Birthers - shut the f*ck up!
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                              X