• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo 450F 2012, Concept

Born in a flash..

Born in a flash..

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
      Nice drawing. Did you do this by yourself?

Is the top of the vehicle glass?

I have a neighbour upstairs who designs car interiors for GM. He's French. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks.

The top would be reinforced by steel-frame underneath (See arrow 1, image 4[added] in gallery above).

The grill needs to be improved.

Comment

BTW, don't tell your neighbor but I always felt that GM's interior design was way too far from prefect.

Editors' Soapbox

Comment

Just grabbed a pencil and sketched it in few minutes before having a dinner.
          Not using any programs.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
            It would be better if you had a 3D program. That's how car designers do it. Drawings are not enough anymore.
            I know Maya very well, have some work done in it. Check it out.
            But yeah, everything starts with a pencil and paper. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I was a professional car designer I would most certainly use the best and the most up to date tools available.

BTW, is this what you were referring to?
            I don't have a slightest idea how to use it (in case if I wanted to try it out, to see how the actual 3D image corresponds to what I have had in my mind).

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion.

Comment

Updated (New Image) - Salamander CXL, Summer Breeze

iperson, FYI - I AM NOT A CAR DESIGNER

As an amateur artist (when it comes to my drawings) I don't need a software, all I need is an inspiration and will to draw

Comment

Working...
                X