Clear All

• 9/11 Video - Buckingham Video

Here's for Sprintgirl

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0

Here's for Sprintgirl

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0

Comment

Darn..I should watch video properly first before posting comment. Sorry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Stuff like that makes me cry.
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
          LMAO!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go right ahead!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I have to believe Sprint didn't launch the video. She's not the type to laugh at something like this. I agree, Kollerkrot. It made me want to cry too.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
              LMAO!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go right ahead! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sprint girl wants America to be destroyed. If we don't act know, a day shall come when AMERICA will be known as MEXIRICA
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

I'm sorry I really am, serves my right for not looking at video, rather than listening to the music. I was in a rush and didn't realise what it meant.
                I do apologize.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm sorry I really am, serves my right for not looking at video, rather than listening to the music. I was in a rush and didn't realise what it meant.
                  I do apologize. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sprint Girl is saying innocent dead bodies of Americans are nothing. A simple word sorry doesn't mean anything compared to DEAD AMERICAN BODIES. This is the immigrant who was welcome to our country and this is the immigrant LMAO on 9/11.
                  I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

Think and say what you like, most people on here know what I am like and how I feel about it.

Michael knows I made a mistake, if anyone he would be angry.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sprint Girl is saying innocent dead bodies of Americans are nothing. A simple word sorry doesn't mean anything compared to DEAD AMERICAN BODIES. This is the immigrant who was welcome to our country and this is the immigrant LMAO on 9/11. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

very off topic moron!!!

Comment

Think and say what you like, most people on here know what I am like and how I feel about it.

Michael knows I made a mistake, if anyone he would be angry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hhmmm...you can console your self with that fake attitude of yours but the FACT REMAINS YOU INSULTED INNOCENT VICTIMS OF 9/11.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hhmmm...you can console your self with that fake attitude of yours but the FACT REMAINS YOU INSULTED INNOCENT VICTIMS OF 9/11. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you saying only DEAD AMERICAN BODIES
                          are the only DEAD BODIES in 911???

mosquito brain!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hhmmm...you can console your self with that fake attitude of yours but the FACT REMAINS YOU INSULTED INNOCENT VICTIMS OF 9/11. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mosquito brain!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they were legals you moron. Illegals don't work in high-rise in NYC.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:

mosquito brain!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they were legals you moron. Illegals don't work in high-rise in NYC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Careful! I'd be very careful if I were you. I've been here undocumented for many many years and always held good jobs if you mean that by working in a high-rise. However, there are not only executives working in high-rises, just so you know.

Comment

Working...
                              X