Collin Luther Powell Resigns as the Secretary of United States

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collin Luther Powell Resigns as the Secretary of United States

We all knew this was coming... now that Tenet is gone, Ashcroft is gone, Powell is gone, other deputies resigining... time for Rumsfield and Ridge to do the same.

No one likes working with Bush... it's pretty obvious.

We all knew this was coming... now that Tenet is gone, Ashcroft is gone, Powell is gone, other deputies resigining... time for Rumsfield and Ridge to do the same.

No one likes working with Bush... it's pretty obvious.

Comment

One less negro causing havoc

Anyway, it is pretty traditional for the cabinet to resign when a president is reelected fool. Shows how little you understand our system.

Comment

Thats a crying shame. Off all the official that I wish would stayed the course, Powell is on top of the list. And to make it worse, the biggest war monger of them all, is probably gonna stay in the cabinet (unless congress finally see how pathetic Rumsfeld really is and axed him).

Comment

Bush tells Rice to fill Powell's shoes. She was the 1st person expected to leave the administration, now she is staying to further disappoint the nation.

By the way Michael.... Your mother is a "HORSE!" (I can never pronounce it right, maybe with a "W" at the front, and take way the "S", it should sound right... "HORSE!"... see, I can never say it ).

Comment

Ooops, I forgot to mention; three more resignation of cabinet members are reported: Secretary of Agriculture, Secretary of Energy, and Secretary of Education. None of these Cabinet members is the core members of the Bush's hardcore group that have led the current national and international policies and strategies.

When will Michael resign?

Comment

Homeland Security Department Secretary Tom Ridge is resigning... so as the DHS and DOS number 2 men.

I can't wait to see DOD's Rumsfield and Wolfwitz to leave too... they should have left after the Abu-Gharib prison abuse.

Comment

Working...
              X