Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help plz. simple question related to Fiance visa

Hi Everybody,

I got my finace petition approved from INS and then from NVC that was filed my fiance in US.

I got a packet from my embassy; saying it is packet 3.5 (while i was expecting packet 3....plz. tell me y is that?)

Moreover...does fiance visa comes under IMMIGRANT VISAS category or NON IMMIGRANT VISAS?

Also they saying me to submit I864A instead of I-134(As i had read about it on the internet)

And what to submit them; in place of marriage certificate?

Also please tell me ; what is fee for fiance visa?

Your urgent help needed... plz reply soon.

Thanks in advance

Hi Everybody,

I got my finace petition approved from INS and then from NVC that was filed my fiance in US.

I got a packet from my embassy; saying it is packet 3.5 (while i was expecting packet 3....plz. tell me y is that?)

Moreover...does fiance visa comes under IMMIGRANT VISAS category or NON IMMIGRANT VISAS?

Also they saying me to submit I864A instead of I-134(As i had read about it on the internet)

And what to submit them; in place of marriage certificate?

Also please tell me ; what is fee for fiance visa?

Your urgent help needed... plz reply soon.

Thanks in advance

Comment

fiance visa is a nonimmigrant visa but with immigrant intent, since you are supposed to marry within 90 days of arrival to us then adjust status. you'll have to contact the info window for the cost of the demand draft for the fiance visa. since you are not married you dont need the marriage certificate. mumbai is a very picky embassy, please have everything in order. they love photos, engagement ceremony, lots of evidence of relationship, maybe letter from both parents approving the marriage etc. if you and fiance are both indian you will probably not have that much problems at mumbai. good luck

Comment

On this website it states:

"Should K-1 fiance(e) visa applicants use the I-864 or the I-134?

Since fiance(e)s are nonimmigrant visa applicants, they should use the I-134. They will need to submit an I-864 to BCIS when they adjust status to conditional immigrant in the United States after they are married".

Who told you to use the I-864?

Comment

Thanks for your replies.

its written in the packet(3.5) which i got.

Says i need to submit I-864.

any more help ll be great.

Thanks again

Comment

Oops, forgot to leave link!

http://www.travel.state.gov/i864gen.html

Comment

Working...
            X