WHEN CAN MY MOTHER FILE FOR MY GREEN CARD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHEN CAN MY MOTHER FILE FOR MY GREEN CARD

I AM OUT OF STATUS AND MY BROTHER APPLIED FOR ME TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SECTION 245 DEADLINE OF APRIL 30 LAST YEAR, MY FATHER HAS A GREEN CARD AND WOULD GET HIS CITIZENSHIP BY NEXT YEAR , CAN HE APPLY FOR ME NOW OR DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR WHEN HE BECOMES A CITIZEN, WOULD I BE ABLE TO AJUST MY STATUS SINCE I WAS GRANFATHERED BY MY BROTHERS APPLICATION.
    PLEASE ADVICE

I AM OUT OF STATUS AND MY BROTHER APPLIED FOR ME TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SECTION 245 DEADLINE OF APRIL 30 LAST YEAR, MY FATHER HAS A GREEN CARD AND WOULD GET HIS CITIZENSHIP BY NEXT YEAR , CAN HE APPLY FOR ME NOW OR DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR WHEN HE BECOMES A CITIZEN, WOULD I BE ABLE TO AJUST MY STATUS SINCE I WAS GRANFATHERED BY MY BROTHERS APPLICATION.
    PLEASE ADVICE

Comment

I think the sooner he is going to apply for you the better they will give you a priority date

Comment

Why don't you wait for result of the 245(i) filed by your brother? compare this to that of your father's petition for you which might take awhile.But that depends on the country where you came from as there is quota per country.

Comment

unfortunately no Chris

Comment

no

Comment

Working...
            X