USC Petition and EAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC Petition and EAD

My grandfather, US Citizen, has filed for my father with a priority date of Dec. 2000. The I-130 has been approved and we are just waiting for priority date to be current. I am asking if my dad, mother, and sister (as a derivative because she was under 21 and umarried on the priority date and still unmarried and under 21) can get a work auth. and a travel permit? Our main concern is about the work permit.

I am under the impression that they can get a work auth. since their petition is approved but waiting to adjust. Please advice. Thanks.

My grandfather, US Citizen, has filed for my father with a priority date of Dec. 2000. The I-130 has been approved and we are just waiting for priority date to be current. I am asking if my dad, mother, and sister (as a derivative because she was under 21 and umarried on the priority date and still unmarried and under 21) can get a work auth. and a travel permit? Our main concern is about the work permit.

I am under the impression that they can get a work auth. since their petition is approved but waiting to adjust. Please advice. Thanks.

Comment

In normal cases, nope. But IIRC aren't your family covered under LIFE Act?

Comment

marmaduk, can you explain more.

Comment

Working...
        X