what in your opinion is the Obama effect on immigration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what in your opinion is the Obama effect on immigration

Hey folks, just curious what people think will happen to Immigration after that useless w-a-n-k-e-r Obama destroys health care and the rest of the country. Personally, in my opinion, the democrat ideology is centred on one principle and one principle alone........POWER. So I doubt the Messiah will do anything about legal immigration but will try for another amnesty to convert as many illegals into democrat voters. I can't wait until Nov 2010 when this madness will end because Princess Pelosi will be sent packing, back to the liberal capital of the world. The only downside to taking back Congress is Mr Tele-prompter will be forced to moderate his policies and as a result may hold onto the white house.

Hey folks, just curious what people think will happen to Immigration after that useless w-a-n-k-e-r Obama destroys health care and the rest of the country. Personally, in my opinion, the democrat ideology is centred on one principle and one principle alone........POWER. So I doubt the Messiah will do anything about legal immigration but will try for another amnesty to convert as many illegals into democrat voters. I can't wait until Nov 2010 when this madness will end because Princess Pelosi will be sent packing, back to the liberal capital of the world. The only downside to taking back Congress is Mr Tele-prompter will be forced to moderate his policies and as a result may hold onto the white house.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy:
      Hey folks, just curious what people think will happen to Immigration after that useless w-a-n-k-e-r Obama destroys health care and the rest of the country. Personally, in my opinion, the democrat ideology is centred on one principle and one principle alone........POWER. So I doubt the Messiah will do anything about legal immigration but will try for another amnesty to convert as many illegals into democrat voters. I can't wait until Nov 2010 when this madness will end because Princess Pelosi will be sent packing, back to the liberal capital of the world. The only downside to taking back Congress is Mr Tele-prompter will be forced to moderate his policies and as a result may hold onto the white house. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      But isn't that the object of every political party: POWER!

It is a little too early to talk about what effect, if any, towards health care reform, as well as any potential immigration reform.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Obama effect is evaporating. The poll numbers show his approval ratings below 20% !!!!

Comment

Working...
        X