Immigration reform bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration reform bills

has anyone heard of any kind of bills that may get passed to help undoucemtned people in the us. someone told me that bush may pass one is aug or sept right before the election.. if anyone has any news let me know thanks

has anyone heard of any kind of bills that may get passed to help undoucemtned people in the us. someone told me that bush may pass one is aug or sept right before the election.. if anyone has any news let me know thanks

Comment

AgJobs is the only one even close to consideration but keeps getting the door slammed on it (because it is an election year I believe!!). It is for agricultural workers that can prove employment since some date last year to get a temporary work permit and work towards a permanent one if they continue to work in agriculture.

Anything else that Bush promised earlier in the year is just an empty promise to try to get the Latino vote by making them think he was sincere in his efforts to better the immigration system.

Now Kerry is making the same promises; we'll see if HIS hold water when he is elected to office.

Comment

I wouldn't state that as a fact.
        Have a nice day

Comment

I know, just trying to utilize power of positive thinking...........ha, ha, ha, like that will ever work with immigration issues.....I crack myself up!! How are ya' girl?

Comment

Great!!! How 'bout you? Change of plans for me. Oregon's out, Mexico's in.
            Have a nice day

Comment

Andale muchacha, buena suerte!! El amor siempre gana verdad?

Todo va a salir bien para ustedes. Yo lo siento en mi corazon.

ang

Comment

<Bush promised earlier in the year is just an empty promise to try to get the Latino vote>

Never ever vote for the liar Bush who not only lied about the amnesty but about Iraq too.
                Martha Steward got sentenced for lying 5 months in jail. Bush should get 5 years in jail for lying.

Vote for Ralph Nader - he tells us the truth!
                Do not vote for republican or democratic liars!

Comment

Working...
                X