Update of Immigration Marriage Fraud Case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update of Immigration Marriage Fraud Case

This is the lastest occurence regarding my case for Immigration Marriage Fraud.

As you all remember, I got a judgment of Nullity of Marriage: Fraud last October 2009.

As of late, the fraudster has been arrested, and has been in custody in Los Angeles County jail since Aug 2010, he as violated probation with a 2nd charge (1st charge conviction of abuse against me) of domestic violence CA penal code 273.5 against his current spouse or live-in girlfriend. He previousely violated probation last year with failing to comply with domestic violence classes, and got 365 days of jail, however it was suspended. He is now in jail with felony charge pending with $125K bail for criminal charge and no bail hold for U.S. Immigration.

So, what's your opinion? How soon you think he will be on a plane back to the rathole from which he came?

This is the lastest occurence regarding my case for Immigration Marriage Fraud.

As you all remember, I got a judgment of Nullity of Marriage: Fraud last October 2009.

As of late, the fraudster has been arrested, and has been in custody in Los Angeles County jail since Aug 2010, he as violated probation with a 2nd charge (1st charge conviction of abuse against me) of domestic violence CA penal code 273.5 against his current spouse or live-in girlfriend. He previousely violated probation last year with failing to comply with domestic violence classes, and got 365 days of jail, however it was suspended. He is now in jail with felony charge pending with $125K bail for criminal charge and no bail hold for U.S. Immigration.

So, what's your opinion? How soon you think he will be on a plane back to the rathole from which he came?

Comment

Another fraudster bites the dust !!!!

Comment

VICTORY
        This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

"as you all remember"... really? you have a lot of guts...

Comment

Working...
          X