Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do you leave USA legally?

Okay, so my wife filed her I-131 form in Dallas on May 10th. Current processing is April 5th. So it looks likely that we may get that before July 31st (when we are planning to leave the country). My question is if anyone knows the process for the I-131 do they mail it? Is it a letter? A card? A stamp in the passport? what exactly is it? Also has anyone tried to get one from the Dallas office and what was the wait period? Thanks.

Okay, so my wife filed her I-131 form in Dallas on May 10th. Current processing is April 5th. So it looks likely that we may get that before July 31st (when we are planning to leave the country). My question is if anyone knows the process for the I-131 do they mail it? Is it a letter? A card? A stamp in the passport? what exactly is it? Also has anyone tried to get one from the Dallas office and what was the wait period? Thanks.

Comment

I have filed my I131 in October, 2002 and received the actual passport in May, 2004, one and a half years later. What type of application was it, advance parol, re-enrty permit, etc.?

Comment

Advanced Parole

Comment

I applied for a re-entry permit with Nebraska Service Center. I have received a document, that looks like passport.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation