how to leave unnoticed???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to leave unnoticed???

does anyone know how to leave us-mex border without us border officials checking my expired papers?? i need to leave the US for awhile and don't want to incurr the 3 or 10 year ban. thanx people.

Wrong place, wrong time, wrong people... to ask this kind of question!

Comment

Hi Poddark,

I agree with RoughN. That's a tough one, I don't think you can get away with it. Sorry...
      Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

poddark

Posted 12-12-2005 06:09 PM
        guys, should i return home for consular processing for my green card if i can avoid triggering the ten year ban on the way out, and if so because the INS approved my labor petition, does that automatically mean i am on record as an overstay, any info??? big thanx for any replies.

Hi Poddark,

I pulled up an old post of yours. Have you had any changes in status since 12/2005?

Comment

Nice work Proud!

Comment

No, he hasn't had any change in status...or morals. He's still an illegal alien schemer who thinks that he's too smart to follow the rules.

Comment

You see? and that's just the cub, want more from the grownups? go delete your post, use the PM facility.

Comment

Obviously you're not from Mexico or you'd already know. My advise is you stay put where you are since you're here. It's too dangerous and costly for you to attempt a return back to the U.S. in the future. You're thinking of doing something that's not worth the risk.

Comment

Explora: It appears to me that you're quite content to insult Americans by translating the Pledge of Allegiance into a foreign language...yet, you have apparent difficulty in speaking English.

My advice to you is to practice your English and stop pandering to your illegal buddies...and please stop insulting Americans.

Comment

another hopeless message from some dirtbag illegal...
                    "dear members of ilw.com...how can I cheat the US government AGAIN? Please help..."

you gotta be kidding....

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by poddark:
                      does anyone know how to leave us-mex border without us border officials checking my expired papers?? i need to leave the US for awhile and don't want to incurr the 3 or 10 year ban. thanx people.
                      R u 4 real??!! Stop drinking tequila!!

Comment

Someone12: Unfortunately, they're NOT kidding. As you long ago realized, illegals have no shame.

Comment

Comment to DevilDoll: When you start paying my bills you can then start telling me what to do. Until then - SHUT UP!!!

Comment

Explora: ...are your pesos not buying as many tacos as they used to? Perhaps your illegal buddies can send you some remittances. Maybe you can use the extra money for English lessons...then, you'll be able to get a better job.

Comment

Why? Are you still hungry?

Comment

Working...
                              X