i-140 denied and MTR pending

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-140 denied and MTR pending

You input is appreciated, I am on j1 expire 11 /2010 with 212e , i-140 EB2 filed 10/2009. Got ability to Pay RFE 1/2010 on 140 and attorney responded with evidence tax return in time. After 2 months 140 was denied due to RESPONSE NOT RECEIVED. Motion to reopen filed and pending since 3/2010.

can you please advise here, Do you think I have a chance in this scenarios, with a j1 expires date 11/2010 and 2HRR (need NOL wavier)

Option 1 , I am trying to Get no objection letter from my country for j1 by may/2010 , then getting recommendation from DOS for a wavier based on NOL at July 2010, apply on part time H1B cap. Within (august 2010-October 2010) to have status while waiting for MTR,I-140 and later i-485.
    What if the cap reached by October 2010, should I look for non cap sponsor like university.

Option 2 not filing H1B in case of getting A positive respond from MTR (do you know when it may happen) and hopefully waiver granted as mentioned by October then I have 1 month so I can file i-485 . but in this option what will be my status if i-485 denied should I will be out of status as my j1 expiries 11/2010.

Do you know other options
    Your advice is much appreciated
    Ford

didn't you promise our embassy officials that you would be returning to your country after your J1 activity was completed?? Was that a LIE? Why can't people do what the phuque they say?

Comment

yeah, I can think of an option. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE and let us live in peace.

Comment

Working...
      X