Usings Spouses Social Security Work Quarters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usings Spouses Social Security Work Quarters

I remember reading that your spouses work quarters can count towards the I-864 requirement of 40 quarters worked. Does anybody know how to make your spouses work quarters qualify? Where is the language that describes this?

I remember reading that your spouses work quarters can count towards the I-864 requirement of 40 quarters worked. Does anybody know how to make your spouses work quarters qualify? Where is the language that describes this?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by memory:
      I remember reading that your spouses work quarters can count towards the I-864 requirement of 40 quarters worked. Does anybody know how to make your spouses work quarters qualify? Where is the language that describes this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you trying to find a way to screw USC?
      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Memory is the USC.
        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Aroha Taking The Ownership of Speedo
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

She'd better not be owning a speedo. Otherwise she'll have some 'splaining to do.
            --------------------
            "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X