Green caed -- removing of condition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green caed -- removing of condition

I have conditional greencard due to marriage with US citizen.
    Within few months I will have to apply to remove the condition.

My problem is that my spouse is not in US.She is at my home in my country living with my family.She is flatly denied to return to US.Otherwise her behaviour is normal with me and my family with every respect/aspect.Marriage is still continue.
    She says not willing to retrun for now.(she does not say that she will never retrn to US)

I have just entered in US after 11 months out of US.

What I have option to remove condition my greencard? Can I apply without her?

I have conditional greencard due to marriage with US citizen.
    Within few months I will have to apply to remove the condition.

My problem is that my spouse is not in US.She is at my home in my country living with my family.She is flatly denied to return to US.Otherwise her behaviour is normal with me and my family with every respect/aspect.Marriage is still continue.
    She says not willing to retrun for now.(she does not say that she will never retrn to US)

I have just entered in US after 11 months out of US.

What I have option to remove condition my greencard? Can I apply without her?

Comment

Hi shahkr,

No, you can not apply to remove conditions without your wife. More accurately, without her signature on the form. Can you arrange that? Send her papers to sign?
      Of course, you'll also need various documents to prove bona-fide marriage.
      However, if called for an interview, your wife will have to attend.

Comment

Working...
      X