Question if we use a waiver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question if we use a waiver

I've posted before on my situation...british husband 1 1/2 years into his 3 year ban for overstay. My question is if we decide to use the waiver..would me going to visit him in October for a week mess us up in anyway? One attorney said yes, one said no. All I know is i miss him and we'd like to spend our 3rd wedding anniversary together.

thanks!
    Lady X

I've posted before on my situation...british husband 1 1/2 years into his 3 year ban for overstay. My question is if we decide to use the waiver..would me going to visit him in October for a week mess us up in anyway? One attorney said yes, one said no. All I know is i miss him and we'd like to spend our 3rd wedding anniversary together.

thanks!
    Lady X

Comment

lady x, have u posted this question at www.immigrate2us ? there are people in there who can offer u friendly and expert advise on waivers

Comment

As robbie says, Immigrate2us.com is a very friendly forum, and you should definately check it out. I doubt that you visiting your husband for a week will make a difference. After all, he IS your husband and you have to see him sometimes! The only problem that might arise would be if you were actually LIVING with him in the UK, because your waiver is about why you CAN'T live there.
        Have a nice day

Comment

visiting your husband should cause you no problems whatsoever. I visited mine on a continuous basis, often for three months at a time, and at the very last part, I visited for 8 months!!!!

And we were approved!

So, as long as you are VISITING him in the UK as opposed to him visiting you - no worries!!!

www.immigrate2us.net

Comment

I am just going over to visit for about 10 days. So it shouldn't be a problem then.

Thanks for the replys!

LadyX

Comment

Working...
            X