Denied I-130 for false claim of US citizenship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, but many illegal aliens come here to scam free education for their brats, scam free medical benefits for their entire unwashed families, bring diseases to my country and take jobs for less money that depress wages for American workers across many industries...they steadfastly refuse to abide by our laws, so I do not believe that these parasites make false claims of US citizenship out of ignorance....they know whether or not they are indeed an American citizen...but lying comes naturally to many cultures. They think that our laws are for others to obey, and they, along with their double digit IQ supporters, apparently believe the same thing, yet no one has ever been able to find their exception in our laws....I say rid our country of every one of these scam artists, visa cheats and liars...the air will be so much easier to breath once they are gone, our schools will have manageable class sizes, our hospitals will no longer have 8 hour waits for service...oh but wait....gosh...I forgot....we might just have to mow our own grass and do our own dishes....now wouldn't that be a shame?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation