Natrualization interview problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natrualization interview problem

My husband just had his natrualization interview on Dec 8, 2009. Everybody was so confident he would go home with good news. However the officer told Simon (my husband) that she couldn't make the decision as his name on green card doesn't match with his name on passport. I would like to know the following things:

1. Where does Simon's application file go? (The officer mentions she would send it to FBI)

2. How long will it take before his case is re-opened and his application approved?

3. What should we do in addition to waiting? As I've been waiting for 3 years already.

Many thanks,
    Janny (upset and frustrated)

My husband just had his natrualization interview on Dec 8, 2009. Everybody was so confident he would go home with good news. However the officer told Simon (my husband) that she couldn't make the decision as his name on green card doesn't match with his name on passport. I would like to know the following things:

1. Where does Simon's application file go? (The officer mentions she would send it to FBI)

2. How long will it take before his case is re-opened and his application approved?

3. What should we do in addition to waiting? As I've been waiting for 3 years already.

Many thanks,
    Janny (upset and frustrated)

Comment

No need to do anything until you get a denied application. At this point I believe that it will be eventually approved.

Comment

Working...
      X