New H1B Petition Inquiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H1B Petition Inquiry

The nature of my inquiry is specifically pertaining to the filing of a new H1B application while you hold that status. In my particular case I'm currently on a H1B visa valid until 2007, however I'm thiking about changing employers. Here are my questions: I do know that a new I-129H must be file by the new employer, but am I subject to the cap since I already hold the H1B1 status? Can the new application be approved in the United States without having me go back home and pick up the new one? and finally: How soon can I start working for the new employer? Do I have to wait for an approval of the new petition? I really hope that someone can give me hand here because I'm very worried about all this. Thanks for the attention.

The nature of my inquiry is specifically pertaining to the filing of a new H1B application while you hold that status. In my particular case I'm currently on a H1B visa valid until 2007, however I'm thiking about changing employers. Here are my questions: I do know that a new I-129H must be file by the new employer, but am I subject to the cap since I already hold the H1B1 status? Can the new application be approved in the United States without having me go back home and pick up the new one? and finally: How soon can I start working for the new employer? Do I have to wait for an approval of the new petition? I really hope that someone can give me hand here because I'm very worried about all this. Thanks for the attention.

Comment

Working...
    X