Oath Cermoney in Orange County CA? A quick question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oath Cermoney in Orange County CA? A quick question

Hello all I'm back and happy to see some old friends here I guess no more Michael after I kicked him out of my board, isn't that amazing?

So I went to my Naturalization interview, was given the congratulations letter and was told to wait for another letter that will tell me when and where to go to take the Oath Cermoney, does anyone know how long does it take to receive that letter, I live in Orange Country, CA

Thank you all

Hello all I'm back and happy to see some old friends here I guess no more Michael after I kicked him out of my board, isn't that amazing?

So I went to my Naturalization interview, was given the congratulations letter and was told to wait for another letter that will tell me when and where to go to take the Oath Cermoney, does anyone know how long does it take to receive that letter, I live in Orange Country, CA

Thank you all

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

It differs from one office to another. Sometimes they even provide you with several date where the oath ceremony will took place and let you choose the one that's most convenient.

At any rate, Congratulations. Finally the end of a journey

Comment

Any chance you can boot Sun Devil out as well?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by traveler:
            Any chance you can boot Sun Devil out as well? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will second that traveler. Also give that Something12 a shuv out as well

Comment

Hey marmaduk, I hope all is well with you, thanks I appreciate it.

Traveller and William I don't know what that means.. kss my friend, me anglesh iz no goud. Take it easy, OK?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Injoy:
                Hey marmaduk, I hope all is well with you, thanks I appreciate it.

Traveller and William I don't know what that means.. kss my friend, me anglesh iz no goud. Take it easy, OK? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ban them by there IP address. Take a look at there recent posts. Who is the person thats moderating this forum? If you look closely at Sundevil and Someone12 behaviour, you will see it is totally out of order. People come on here to get information, instead of these 2 bigots giving out grief. I'm sure i am not the only one who wants them banned.

Comment

Two bigots? Nah, I maintain my old belief that there's only one.

Comment

Oh, so that's the case! That's not a problem at all, I've dealt with such behavior before and as you can see Schmidt is no longer able to bug my fellow immigrants. Just be patient and let me take care of that for you lol I miss this board

Comment

Working...
                    X