N-400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400

My friend is scheduled for his interview soon.

In his applications he lied about his physical presence in the states (his passport doesnt get stamped when he leaves the states or enters his home country (UK)) His real physical presence wudnt make him eligible for N400. Its close, but it wudnt.

He intends to keep on lying to get his US Passport in the Interview.

What would happen if they find out?

Just denial or more? Prison? Penalty in money?

My friend is scheduled for his interview soon.

In his applications he lied about his physical presence in the states (his passport doesnt get stamped when he leaves the states or enters his home country (UK)) His real physical presence wudnt make him eligible for N400. Its close, but it wudnt.

He intends to keep on lying to get his US Passport in the Interview.

What would happen if they find out?

Just denial or more? Prison? Penalty in money?

Comment

To be honest, I think that your mate is a total w a n k e r if he continues to lie. Even the smallest of lies can leave him up s h i t creek if immigration finds out because they will deny his application. The one thing I learnt going thru my naturalization is that you don't tell any whoppers, no matter how small they are.
      Tell him to sit tight and do the right thing and wait until he is eligible or else he risks NEVER getting a US passport

Comment

I agree, Paddy. I got my passy last year.

I m personally interested in knowing if there are further consequnces apart from denial, such as Penalty in money or prison.

Comment

Working...
        X