From Vermont to California

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Vermont to California

I just received a Notice of Action from USCIS showing that one of my I-130 application has been transferred to the California Service Center. The Notice reads "...we transfered this case because the record indicates that (California)office has jurisdiction over the case..." Is this a normal coast to coast procedure?

I filed on the same date two I-130s with the Vermont Service Center. And, I know the cases will be processed separately.

Thanks

I just received a Notice of Action from USCIS showing that one of my I-130 application has been transferred to the California Service Center. The Notice reads "...we transfered this case because the record indicates that (California)office has jurisdiction over the case..." Is this a normal coast to coast procedure?

I filed on the same date two I-130s with the Vermont Service Center. And, I know the cases will be processed separately.

Thanks

Comment

Mulla Omar,

it is normal procedure among CSs to transfer cases in order to eliminate existing backlogs.

But expect 20 year delays on your name check.

Comment

I do not understand. Vermont is a way ahead of California on processing dates! How does this transfer to California speed up processing time for me?

thanks.

Comment

Go to www.immigration.com forum and also visit USCIS official website.

Comment

Working...
          X