ILW.COM Internship Opportunity - IT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILW.COM Internship Opportunity - IT

ILW.COM has an immediate, New York City based, internship opportunity for IT (full time OR part time) for upto 10 weeks.

What ILW.COM offers:
    We offer a unique opportunity to work in an exciting, energetic environment of a small law publishing company which operates one of the most important websites on immigration law in the world. You will learn a variety of skills necessary to launch a career in IT (Information Technology), and we will provide the requisite software training required to do the job along with a modest stipend. ILW.COM team-members enjoy an informal and friendly small-company environment with a casual dress code policy. Our office is close to all public transportation and is located in mid-town Manhattan.

What the internship involves:
    The internship involves some technology duties and some administrative duties The software duties are diverse and include work with top-end social software, customized dataset for google search on our site, etc. Our working hours are from 9am to 6pm (includes 1 hour lunch), but the opportunity can be tailored for part time work (20 hours a week) during those hours for the right candidate.

The right candidate must have the following:
    Must have basic internet and computer skills and must be pursuing an educational program designed for a career in technology. Must be able to work independently. Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.

Interested applicants should send a resume by email to mailto:webmaster@ilw.com
    http://www.ilw.com

ILW.COM has an immediate, New York City based, internship opportunity for IT (full time OR part time) for upto 10 weeks.

What ILW.COM offers:
    We offer a unique opportunity to work in an exciting, energetic environment of a small law publishing company which operates one of the most important websites on immigration law in the world. You will learn a variety of skills necessary to launch a career in IT (Information Technology), and we will provide the requisite software training required to do the job along with a modest stipend. ILW.COM team-members enjoy an informal and friendly small-company environment with a casual dress code policy. Our office is close to all public transportation and is located in mid-town Manhattan.

What the internship involves:
    The internship involves some technology duties and some administrative duties The software duties are diverse and include work with top-end social software, customized dataset for google search on our site, etc. Our working hours are from 9am to 6pm (includes 1 hour lunch), but the opportunity can be tailored for part time work (20 hours a week) during those hours for the right candidate.

The right candidate must have the following:
    Must have basic internet and computer skills and must be pursuing an educational program designed for a career in technology. Must be able to work independently. Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.

Interested applicants should send a resume by email to mailto:webmaster@ilw.com
    http://www.ilw.com

Comment

can I get part time work .. Sammy
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

I nominate Cheryl Uzamere !!! She has excellent web and legal skills and is in expert on immigration matters !!!!

GO CHERYL !!!

Comment

I will inform this to my friends
          <hr />
          watch tv shows || watch tv shows online

Comment

I am the man, Pick me
            The things i could contribute would boggle the mind.
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
            X