Why has som not got swine flu yet???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has som not got swine flu yet???

It baffles me why 1000's are dying sick and son of micheal has escaped so far whats up with that lol????
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

It baffles me why 1000's are dying sick and son of micheal has escaped so far whats up with that lol????
    Regards and thanks,

Comment

They have given all the vaccines to the terrorists at GITMO. I am immune to swine flu because I have been exposed to the swine here for years.

Comment

ah right so you have super powers maybe you should change your name to super micheal immune to swine flu .. cant kill a good thing i guess..
        Regards and thanks,

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          They have given all the vaccines to the terrorists at GITMO. I am immune to swine flu because I have been exposed to the swine here for years. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Truth is, most healthy, non-pregnant adults don't qualify to receive them (yet).

Comment

so we know som is not pregnant but healthy thats another issue does mental health issues qualify him lol
            Regards and thanks,

Comment

For all we know he could be pregnant?
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

good one brit would explain the mood swings and hatred towards aliens etc ..
                Regards and thanks,

Comment

Again, the liberals resort to pendantic personal attacks. Grow up and lets deal with the issues around immigration. You all were complaining about no supervision on this site. It appears you are part of the problem not the solution.

Comment

ok guilty as charged
                    Regards and thanks,

Comment

Comment

If one stays away from the swine, especially those who are wallowing around in the mud, slime and bon bons over at immigrate2us.pork, should be immune.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                          If one stays away from the swine, especially those who are wallowing around in the mud, slime and bon bons over at immigrate2us.pork, should be immune. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're just jealous since you can't post your negative diatribe on that site. You ever think about becoming a real man without hiding behind an identity on an obscure web forum? Does it make you feel more of a man hurling insults at strangers? Totally pathetic.

Comment

Mary,

I have to agree that both SOM and Myself have so much to argue about,,,,,, having said that,,,, this will never allow me by any mean to wish anyone on earth getting sick or bad thing to happen ahead for them,,,,, I know you have so much good in you but dear, think again before you make such statements because if u are a person with such wishes to ppl, then my only option is to speak to you with Sympathy!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                            It baffles me why 1000's are dying sick and son of micheal has escaped so far whats up with that lol???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

i am not a man sorry
                              Regards and thanks,

Comment

Working...
                              X