Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS/LULAC ...plz advice

I am also getting same updated message now like your finger print fees accepted...case pending etc......but I have one question...My LIFE application shows that it is in California Service center but my I-678 and I-131 in MIssiouri Service center.. why is that? Does anybody have any idea?.. I live in ATlanta..why my LIFE case goes to California???? It supposed to go to Missourri service center too....anybody have same kind of experince??? plz advice......

I am also getting same updated message now like your finger print fees accepted...case pending etc......but I have one question...My LIFE application shows that it is in California Service center but my I-678 and I-131 in MIssiouri Service center.. why is that? Does anybody have any idea?.. I live in ATlanta..why my LIFE case goes to California???? It supposed to go to Missourri service center too....anybody have same kind of experince??? plz advice......

Comment

Thanks Andyrishi.Yes, I lived 81-90 in CA. But I moved to GA in 90.I am living all thru till now n GA. I applied my life in 2002 in Atlanta and I had life interview in 2003 in atlanta office.I don't know why they send it there?..any clue......

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation