Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Ignore Posters

Just a reminder: You can ignore inappropriate posters by clicking on their name and selecting "Add xyz to my Ignore List."

When you do that, the system will automatically replace all their posts in all the threads with a line "ignored post by xyz." If you do wish to read a post by them you will need to click on it. You can also remove posters from your Ignore List when you so choose.
    http://www.ilw.com

Just a reminder: You can ignore inappropriate posters by clicking on their name and selecting "Add xyz to my Ignore List."

When you do that, the system will automatically replace all their posts in all the threads with a line "ignored post by xyz." If you do wish to read a post by them you will need to click on it. You can also remove posters from your Ignore List when you so choose.
    http://www.ilw.com

Comment

Thank you for sharing the secret.

Timmy - I am going to ignore you. I appreciate your efforts, however, you're going on my nerves. Having an opinion is one thing, applying it the way you do is yet another.

Sorry Buddy!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

"...I may condemn what you say, but I will risk my life for that you may say it"

"Timmy - I am going to ignore you"

??????? ???????

Comment

Oh boy - I guess now I am in for it!

Truly, I am a very understanding person, but one has to really say something, and not just blurt out insults - for he is not saying anything really.

BTW: Knapp is a German name - we could be related!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

sorry me too..... i cant stand it anymore............. i dont mind a comment or two.. but that singing dancing "thing" its tooooo much...

Comment

I understand and feel your pain. However I need to be here to offset the idiocy that has been permitted by our resident morons for far too long. This forum needs some kind of regulations to ban certain people but it has none - it's a free-for-all with nobody holding anybody accountable for hateful behavior.

And I have no sympathy for you if you opt to ignore me but not the idiots below.

Members who have been here for a while know how to "ignore" somebody if they choose to do so - but there will be newbies coming here seeking advice that do not know how to ignore those morons and they will get on their nerves right from the get go.

But I'll check in to make sure those morons are kept in check.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timmy_d11:
                I understand and feel your pain. However I need to be here to offset the idiocy that has been permitted by our resident morons for far too long. This forum needs some kind of regulations to ban certain people but it has none - it's a free-for-all with nobody holding anybody accountable for hateful behavior.

And I have no sympathy for you if you opt to ignore me but not the idiots below.

Members who have been here for a while know how to "ignore" somebody if they choose to do so - but there will be newbies coming here seeking advice that do not know how to ignore those morons and they will get on their nerves right from the get go.

But I'll check in to make sure those morons are kept in check. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is your pathetic liberal, "appease the terrorists", "tax us to death to pay the illegal's health, welfare and education" opinions that needs to be offset butt-boy Timmy. You are the classic self-interest, hypocritical lib who would put the power of the Dems first over and above the safety of thid nation

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timmy_d11:

But I'll check in to make sure those morons are kept in check. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I enjoy the discussion we have in here and in order to have a discussion, there has to be some "NAY" input otherwise it would just be a boring Merry-Go-Round.

Perhaps you atleast get rid of that freaking Devil/Lizard whatever it is - thing. It's way too big and too annoying!

JMHO!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

I enjoy the discussion we have in here and in order to have a discussion, there has to be some "NAY" input otherwise it would just be a boring Merry-Go-Round.

Perhaps you atleast get rid of that freaking Devil/Lizard whatever it is - thing. It's way too big and too annoying!

JMHO!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He can't get rid of the weasel / satan doll Koller because that's the only thing he has to get his rocks off and Ken is too busy for a t-u-r-d like him

Comment

Why get rid of him? He is the epitome of the patridiotic rah rah rah anti-illegal morons here.

Comment

It works. I put webmaster on my ignore list.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It works. I put webmaster on my ignore list. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

by any chance, r u filipino? u've got a distinct filipino humor. ignore this if u're not.
                          http://worldloveaffair.com

http://aforeignkiss.com

http://foreigndelight.com

Comment

my gf is

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy: It is your pathetic liberal, "appease the terrorists", "tax us to death to pay the illegal's health, welfare and education" opinions that needs to be offset butt-boy Timmy. You are the classic self-interest, hypocritical lib who would put the power of the Dems first over and above the safety of thid nation </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you just love how your state is getting more and more blue each and every day?

And it will NEVER go back the other way - because being conservative is a backwards and archaic mindset and most people want to go forward.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation