USCIS website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS website

has anyone been able to access USCIS website lately? I'munable to access it for the last few days.

has anyone been able to access USCIS website lately? I'munable to access it for the last few days.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by privilege:
      has anyone been able to access USCIS website lately? I'munable to access it for the last few days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Privilege:
      I read on another website that it's server is probably down. Since they announced changes they've been overwhelmed with inquiries.

Comment

Privilege: It's a really bad indictment when even a website is avoiding you!!

Comment

thanks explora.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by privilege:
          has anyone been able to access USCIS website lately? I'munable to access it for the last few days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Privilege:
          I read on another website that it's server is probably down. Since they announced changes they've been overwhelmed with inquiries. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Working...
          X