Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage

I need some serious advice on my situation please. My husband came here illegally 3 years ago, He is of good moral character. We have 2 kids together. I need to know how we can start the process for him to become " legal " .
    He also works and has been working for the same company for 2 years now. Its a prety basic situation, Illegal husband... U.S. citizen... How does he become legall???? Thanks

I need some serious advice on my situation please. My husband came here illegally 3 years ago, He is of good moral character. We have 2 kids together. I need to know how we can start the process for him to become " legal " .
    He also works and has been working for the same company for 2 years now. Its a prety basic situation, Illegal husband... U.S. citizen... How does he become legall???? Thanks

Comment

You're saying that he came here uninspected? If so then the only way for him to be able to adjust status is to file the paperwork and then file a waiver (I-601 I think). It's my understanding that he has to be out of the country for at least part of this process. There are numerous threads on this site but the best info is probably on www.immigrate2us.net. There is a whole group of people who have gone, or are going, through the process. They have things divided by subject on that formum.

Comment

Working...
      X