I_129F

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I_129F

I filed the I-130 in june to petition for my wife to com here from viet nam, at that time i only have Green Card and i'll become US citizen on 10/1/04. I plan to file the i-129F so that my wife can come here while awaiting for the case to be completd, if i file the i-129F then how long would it take for my wife to come here ? if anyone know please let me know. Thanks

I filed the I-130 in june to petition for my wife to com here from viet nam, at that time i only have Green Card and i'll become US citizen on 10/1/04. I plan to file the i-129F so that my wife can come here while awaiting for the case to be completd, if i file the i-129F then how long would it take for my wife to come here ? if anyone know please let me know. Thanks

Comment

Hi,
      It would need to be filed with Missouri, the following is the link for their processing times: http://www.ilw.com/immigrants/govtti...-missouri.shtm
      Right now they're processing dates in February. So, as of now it's taking APPROXIMATELY 7 months, then there's the time for scheduling interview, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X