CSS/ LULAC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS/ LULAC

please if anyone has received denial, intent to deny or any other communications from uscis share your experience.

please if anyone has received denial, intent to deny or any other communications from uscis share your experience.

Comment

hi I just recived a letter from aao regardind a dismiss of my case and sending my case to district office I need some advice its css i687
      sa

Comment

Sorry to hear about AAO dismiss of your I-687 CSS case. Can you please tell us what is the reason the AAO dismiss your case for? How long it took to receive a decision from AAO in Washington?

Comment

LULAC is so racist it is unreal. And they do it with taxpayer dollars given to them by the U.S. Congress!!!!! Corporate sponsors abound and are interested in illegals as "customers." Go to the LULAC site and check them out!

Comment

My husband and I received NOID in response to which we sent rebuttal in March '07, and we have not heard from USCIS ever since.

Comment

for shafiq344, pls. advise wht did the letter stated from aao and also how long it took them to response the final answer. Wht docs. did u submitted in the appeal. Did u send the copy of the final settlement agreement n all. Your explanaition will help a lot of applicants if they r waiting for the decision.

Comment

AIA, What is NOID and when did you have your interview?

Comment

Working...
                X